Date:      Tue, 22 Sep 1998 23:28:15 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        rotel@indigo.ie
Cc:        ben@rosengart.com, "Dag-Erling C. Smrgrav" <dag-erli@ifi.uio.no>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: shouting in a void?

> I'd just like to say that expecting -current users to follow CVS
> logs is just unrealistic, which is what Dag-Erling was proposing,

No, it's really not.  I can't imagine running -current without reading
the CVS logs, expecially if I had any desire to build from /usr/src on
a regular basis.  Sometimes committers announce stuff which will break
you on -current, and sometimes (more often still) they just forget. :)
The CVS logs are always the final and most definitive indicator for
-current's state of health.

- Jordan