Date:      Wed, 06 Oct 2004 23:50:30 EEST
From:      freebsd@mail.gr
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xserver mouse won't work

Hi again to all and thanks to Bill and Michael who helped me out.

Setting the "Auto" protocol in /etc/X11/XF86Config did it! Simple as that!
Still cannot understand why it went wrong, though, but now it works and I
am happy.
Can't thank you enough, Bill :^)
Dimitris

Στίς Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:04:37 -0400 Bill Moran έγραψε:

http://www.mail.gr/ - Get Your Private Free Email Address!
http://www.ringtone.gr/ - Ringtones & Logos for your mobile!