Date:      Mon, 2 Dec 1996 09:09:51 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Thomas S. Traylor" <ttraylor@titan.cs.mci.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PThreads

Who is working on the port of pthreads to FreeBSD?  I saw that pthreads
were in 2.2-Alpha, but unless I'm missing something, some of the pthread
functions are missing. Is there work still being done on the port?

I found that pthread_setcancel and pthread_testcancel were missing from
libc_r.  (It seems that the other "cancel" functions are missing also)

Since I'm using pthreads, I would like to help on the pthread port.  So if
you need a hand with it let me know.

Tom

--
Thomas Traylor