Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:19:48 +0200
From:      "Bart Van Kerckhove" <bart@it-ss.be>
To:        "freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ng_netflow documentation

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C65365.BF073240

Dear list,

I have been looking into ng_netflow lately for traffic analyzing.
It seems that this would do everything i'd ever need - though I have a hard
time tracking down (working) examples, or FAQ's/howto's/documentation.
I've done the most obvious things, googled it, searched the -net lists, but
to no (useful) effect.
I was wondering if this list could provide me with any useful links or info
regarding ng_netflow. That would be greatly appreciated!

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Bart Van Kerckhove
bart@it-ss.be

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C65365.BF073240--