Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:24:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@kot.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   dufus.[...] daily run output -- summer time

Hi!

I'm sure plenty of people observed this and it is probably already fixed
too. My  question is,  why do  I have  the correct  time on  the machine
anyway? I do use ntp-daemon, but  it would not fix discrepancies of over
a few minutes, insisting I do it manually, would it?

----- Forwarded message from Charlie Root -----

[...]

-1d: Cannot apply date adjustment
usage: date [-nu] [-d dst] [-r seconds] [-t west] [-v[+|-]val[ymwdHMS]] ...
            [-f fmt date | [[[[[cc]yy]mm]dd]HH]MM[.ss]] [+format]

----- End of forwarded message from Charlie Root -----