Date:      Wed, 18 Nov 2015 22:46:10 +0100
From:      Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: www/[firefox|libxul]: configure: error: --enable-chrome-format must be set to either jar, flat, or omni

## O. Hartmann (ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de):

> Since the problem now appears to destroy every firefox installation on CURRENT
> (most recent, amd64), the problem got severe for us.

Until evidence to the contrary, I guess it's your local problem.
The --enable-chrome-format argument is set to omni by bsd.gecko.mk,
unless overridden. Check MOZ_OPTIONS and configure output, e.g.
obj-x86_64-portbld-freebsd10.2/.mozconfig.json or
obj-x86_64-portbld-freebsd10.2/js/src/config.status (I hope they
did not change since your version).

Regards,
Christoph

--