Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 1997 08:44:32 -0500
From:      chendry@juno.com
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD on my particular notebook

Hello, peoples...  I just got an email account thing and i'm REALLY new
so bare with me :)

I own a EPS Pentium 133 notebook, on which I would like to install
FreeBSD.  I have installed Linux with a few problems, i.e. the computer
would not recognise my mouse or allow my video card to acheive anything
above 640x480x16, so I was unable to run X (the card is a CT65548.) Ff
any of you happen to have an EPS notebook or a CT65548 or something, any
help / suggestions for further reading would be >greatly< appreciated :)

Also, i'm looking for a good book to read just for being a FreeBSD
newbie.  (I know freebsd-mobile is not the right place for this but just
thought i'd put it in here.)  Perhaps a quick FreeBSD run-through or
something just to get me started and a little educated...  Thanks!

				- Chad Hendry

P.S. i'm sorry if i'm dilluting your cool and meaningful converstion with
my arrogant newbie crap :)