Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2000 01:10:41 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        dbaker@distributed.net, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Minor tweak to the dnet startup script

	I recently installed the new dnet rc5, etc. port. I noticed that the
startup script generates an "Unexpected operator" error at this line:

if [ $email = "rc5@distributed.net" ]; then
 logger -i "dnetc client running with default email address. ($email)"
fi

Putting quotes around the "$email" eliminates the error. A better fix
which takes advantage of the case builtin  (as opposed to a call to
test) is:

case "$email" in
rc5@distributed.net)
 logger -i "dnetc client running with default email address. ($email)"
 ;;
esac

FWIW,

Doug
--
"Welcome to the desert of the real."

    - Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus, "The Matrix"