Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 20:07:04 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>, "Dead Line" <dead_line@hotmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: running ssh

On Wednesday 06 December 2000 12:49, Otter wrote:
> since 4.0, freebsd has come packaged with openssh included in the
> base.

Oh !
I have 4.0 and I cannot find it on my CD set.
Someone told me it wasn't on their because of the RSA license
issue, but since that is now history, it is in the base system
for 4.2.

Can you clarify ?
I don't see it on my CD set anywhere.

Thanks

Cliff

3.2 did not have this feature, so you'll need to install it