Date:      Sun, 15 Jul 2001 13:46:27 +0200
From:      "Xeon" <xeon@gmx.ch>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   problem with Squid

hello everybody

I've got a problem with squid 2.4. I run it under (or at least I try to)
4.3BSD.
I receive all the time "squid Parent:child process x exited due to signal 6"
when
I send a request. I've absolutly no idea what I've done wrong, the only
thing I changed
in the configuration file is the cache directory and after receiving an
"access denied" message from squid I changed http_access to allow all.

		thanks for your help!
			chris