Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:19:27 +0500 (GMT-5)
From:      Narek Sargsyan <nasa@menua.aic.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   QUESTION1

Hello Sirs

I have some question that I can't solve and there is not in your internet sitr.
The question is : I can't delete the messages that I'm receiving from another person.
What command to use to delete my messages ?

The next question : I'm staff user of some freeBSD system <menua.aic.net>. I want to know what is batch command is usef for, and why the permission is denied for me ?

The next question : the some of your default command writen in your site is unusable. I mean I'm typing a command for example forward, and the system is saying me that forward is not found.

The next question : And the last question to you is to write  me ....

Please reply as soon as it possible.

Reguards

NASA