Date:      Tue, 9 Oct 2001 22:20:46 -0700
From:      "Dominic" <clone@sduteam.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Configurating mc, midc or midnite commander

I got mc or midc running.
But it seems like it cant learn some keys.
I cant get it learn f13 to f20, since my keyboard don't have those
buttons
I cant get it learn + - * / from my keypad. It could identify those
keys, but it said, it isn't acceptable. Well but that is ok for me

The main thing is, I cant get the ALT key works. Resulting I cant use
the short-cut bar below
Like with ALT+3 is view, ALT+0 is exit etc.

Please point me to where I can get more info. In configuration or can
enlighten me
Thanks
Dominic