Date:      Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:11:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jan Koum  <jkb@best.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2.6 "Read error"

	Well, I made two slices and everything seems to work now. However,
I would like to have all disk dedicated to FreeBSD, rather then seen
F1     BSD
F2     BSD
prompts every time I reboot the machine. Any ideas?

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org -- The Power to Serve  |   to go home in the dark."