Date:      Thu, 05 Mar 1998 09:31:35 -0800
From:      "Ian H. Stewart" <ian@nyro.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Partition Trouble

Sorry to bother you, but I have a setup that already has
4 bootable partitions. FreeBSD will not install.
Do you know a way around this?

This is what my partition table looks like today.

8.4GB Hard Drive (EIDE)

Windows 95        2GB
OPENSTEP        1GB
Windows NT        1GB
Dos/Win3.11        1GB
FreeBSD              1GB (here is the problem)
Future                   2GB   (unknown)

Thanks for your help. I know this is odd, so if you know of something
great,
if not no big deal. I was hoping to port my NeXT tools though.

Ian H. Stewart
former NeXT on Release 3.1 team.