Date:      Sun, 13 May 2007 20:22:09 +0200
From:      Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Cc:        Bernardus de Jong <bernardus.de.jong@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Hoge temperatuur HP742NL

Hi Bernard,

You have reached an English-language mailing list. Fortunately some of us r=
ead=20
Dutch as well.

On Sunday 13 May 2007 19:46:30 Bernardus de Jong wrote:
> Ik heb een probleem met een HP 742 NL dat is een MSI 6367N2 Motherboard.
> Zoals U ziet is de temperatuur indicatie veel te hoog Aux 70C! Waar zit d=
ie
> Aux?

The Aux temperature could be anywhere; dangling probes will also register=20
strange temperatures.

> De PC doet het prima geen uitval geen enkel onderdeel wordt ongewoon warm.
> Maar direkt na een volkomen koude start is die hoge temperatuur aanwezig.
> Heb HP Support gemaild maar die doen er niets mee of weten het niet.

Since you're not experiencing problems and can't find a hotspot, I'd sugges=
t=20
the probe is just not connected right.

> Besturingssysteem Microsoft Windows XP Professional
> OS Service Pack Service Pack 2

You're using the wrong OS to be mailing this list with ACPI / temperature=20
questions, though.

> Moederbord 50 =B0C  (122 =B0F)
> CPU 34 =B0C  (93 =B0F)
> Aux 73 =B0C  (163 =B0F)

=2D-=20
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/
    "It is impossible to make an emphatic point with only two arms."