Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:20:38 +1300
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonathan.chen@itouch.co.nz>
To:        parthasarathi biswas <parthax@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: My Mail

[Please do *not* remove the Cc: freebsd-question]

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 08:53:31PM -0800, parthasarathi biswas wrote:
> That is fine Jonatahan,
> But where is m4 config files and how can I make that
> MASQUERADE(master.com)
> FEATURE(MASQUERADE_ENABLE)
>
> Pls advise.If you don't mind can u explain??

The configuration templates for sendmail live in
/usr/src/contrib/sendmail/cf. Basically, you have to look thru' the
README and make up a m4 file in the cf directory. There's a template
for a generic-bsd4.4.mc that is suitable for local tweaks.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonathan.chen@itouch.co.nz>