Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 1996 10:12:37 +1538425 (MET)
From:      Jason Diesel <jason@dataware.de>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Boot Manager, how?

Hi All

I'm a very proud user, of no less than 7 FreeBSD systems, of which
I am very happy! I only have a couple of very basic questions:

1. The BootMgr, a really fantastic piece of software, that actually
alows me to have 4 operating systems on my machine.... Is it only
possible to install it at installation time? I have tried fdisk and
disklabel, but there is nothing. I installed Winidows 95 on one of
my machines, and it overwrote the MBR, (what would you expect from
MS) so I wanted to reactivate it, but there is no way, is this
correct or can I?

2. How can I reduce the fragementation on my slices? One of my machines
is a www server, 24 hrs per day, and I need to maintain the disk,
how can I get the fragmentation down?

Many thanx for your time

JAson
--