Date:      Thu, 9 Jun 2005 18:32:32 +0400 (MSD)
From:      "Polakov Alexander" <polachok@narod.ru>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   locale problems?

I'm getting errors like "aterm: Cannot set locale", when I run aterm, and like this "(gedit:803): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library. Using the fallback 'C' locale." when I run gedit from terminal. And I can not do any input in russian in non-gtk2 (plain X) programs and in my user's console. It's OK in root's console.
I have: FreeBSD darkstar 6.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 6.0-CURRENT #0: Tue Jun  7 20:16:06 MSD 2005     root@darkstar:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/PSL2  i386
LANG=ru_RU.KOI8-R
Locale is set by user's class russian.
Maybe some additional info? Everything was fine when I used 5.4-STABLE.
 Alexander Polakov