Date:      Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:30:40 +0300
From:      =?utf-8?B?QW5kcml1cyBNb3JrxatuYXM=?= <hinokind@gmail.com>
To:        "Andriy Gapon" <avg@icyb.net.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-usb@freebsd.org, =?utf-8?Q?Dorian_B=C3=BCttner?= <dorian.buettner@gmx.de>
Subject:   Re: sb600/sb700 ohci experimental patch

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:38:36 +0300, Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua> wrote=
:
> BTW, how many ports do you have at the back?
> If more than 2, could you please try connecting the mouse to a port th=
at is not
> connected to uhub0 (this could be verified with usbconfig)?
> And then see if you still get a mouse attachment problem during boot?
> (No other devices during boot please :-) to simplify the testcase.)

If I have USB Legacy disabled, mouse works in any port (with or without =
your
patch). When USB Legacy is enabled, without your patch mouse only works =
if I
unplug and plug it into a different port after boot. With your patch it =
works
in any port and doesn't care about USB legacy stuff.

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:22:28 +0300, Dorian B=C3=BCttner <dorian.buettner=
@gmx.de> wrote:
> Also, it appears that you are using 1MB capable usb flash on front, 40=
MB/s at
> the rear port? That brings me to the idea, do you have legacy usb enab=
led in
> bios or not? Cause, when I disable, I get other head power values than=
 with
> legacy enabled.

I forgot to mention that my tests were done with USB legacy disabled. No=
w I
looked at the values with it enabled, but unlike in your case, the value=
s are
the same in both cases.

-- =

Andrius