Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2000 19:40:20 -0500
From:      "David J. Kanter" <djkanter@nwu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: partitions

On Tue, Apr 04, 2000 at 10:50:55PM +0000, spider 90 wrote:
> Should I use partition
> magic or is there better program to accomplish this?
---end quoted text---

Partition Magic is very easy to use. I used it to create a primary
partition, which I then used in the FreeBSD setup.

If you're going to dedicate 5 Gb and then install Linux, you may run into
the 1024 cylinder problem. So be aware of that before you bust out. Maybe
you could do something like this:

1. Windows partition.
2. Linux /boot partition.
3. FreeBSD partition.