Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:22:06 +1300
From:      "Andrew Karen  & Max" <watson@ak.planet.gen.nz>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help - Intergraph Unix

Hi we have a problem with some Intergraph unix workstations we
are running, specifically Intergraph no longer support the hardware.
Due to increases in workload we need to add additional harddisk
space but apparently nobody makes a hardisk that is compatible
with these machines anymore. ( They are only 5 years old).
	What I am proposing is setting up a PC with say a 18Gig or
larger hard drive partitioning the drive to 2gig partitions then
exporting them so the intergraph workstations can mount
directorys that reside on the PC hardisk. Is this feasable with
FreeBSD ?
	At the moment the intergraph workstations (3 of them) are
linked in a similar fasion. Intergraphs Unix is clix version 5, network
is NFS NIS TCP/IP. I am familiar with setting up these machines,
would a PC/FreeBSD configuration be similar?.
Your comments would be greatly appreciated.
 Thanks Andrew

Air Logistics
P.O. Box 35-174 Browns Bay
Auckland