Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2001 00:03:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Omer Faruk Sen <ofsenfreebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sysctl core dump

I have solved my problem.I am in fact trying to port
my self from linux..I have installed /usr/src/sbin and
installed sysctl command.But it is a bit peculiar.I
mean do I have to re-install binaries after installing
a new kernel?I think I am in confusion of contexts.But
willing to PORT my self to fbsd.At the same time I
have remembered that I have patched my kernel with
procfs patch then rebooted with that kernel.This may
be the reason of my problems ....