Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:07:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Elliot L. Tobin" <tobin@mail.eecis.udel.edu>
To:        Wayne Pascoe <wayne.pascoe@realtime.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with make installworld

This did not fix my problem.  I am still receiving the same error, even
with the following lines in my /etc/rc.conf

kern_securelevel="0"
kern_securelevel_enable="NO"

Any more ideas?  I'm baffled because my upgrade from 4.2 to 4.3-REL went
smoothly.  I'm not sure what, if anything, I am doing differently.
Thanks for any help you can offer,

EllioT

 Elliot L. Tobin   - UD/CS '02  <tobin@cis.udel.edu>
 Univ. of Delaware - Computer Science, Economics