Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:31:01 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Paul Herman <pherman@at12.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@hak.lan.Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: only getting as far as "Ppp" with user ppp over raw B channel

``Ppp'' means that authentication hasn't yet completed.  This is
because you've got ``enable pap'' in your config - insisting that
your ISP authenticates themselves.

Remove the ``enable pap'' and everything should work ok.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org>