Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2013 16:06:43 -0400
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Client Authentication

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 18:59:09 +0200
Lena@lena.kiev.ua articulated:

> Bad idea. Legitimate users connecting from dynamic IP-addresses is
> normal.

I disagree. There is no legitimate reason a user cannot use a bonafide
ISP to send mail. I block dynamic ISPs by default. I have found that
99% of it is just SPAM or some asshole attempting to relay thorough my
system. If a user cannot afford to get a STATIC IP, then I cannot
afford to waste my time with them.

Just my 2¢.

--
Jerry ♔