Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2013 20:02:06 +0100
From:      Ulrich =?utf-8?B?U3DDtnJsZWlu?= <uqs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Ryan Stone <rysto32@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Current <current@freebsd.org>, Oliver Pinter <oliver.pntr@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: svn2git exporter is down on git-beta.freebsd.org?

On Sun, 2013-01-27 at 12:48:13 -0500, Ryan Stone wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Oliver Pinter <oliver.pntr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     Hi All!
>
>     The svn2git exporter is down on git-beta.freebsd.org? The last update
>     was 2013.jan.15.
>

> The mirror on GitHub is still getting updates:
> https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd
>
> The git beta was supposed to be re-rolled on the 15th.  GitHub clearly got the
> update, but git-beta.freebsd.org didn't.  Perhaps uqs@ forgot to do a force
> push?

Rats! During the re-roll I moved the freebsd (src) repo to freebsd-base,
so as to be more consistent with the other repos. And also so that I
could run the re-roll next to the previous one. Anyway, the URL for the
git-beta.freebsd.org repos are now:

   * git://git-beta.freebsd.org/freebsd-base.git
   * git://git-beta.freebsd.org/freebsd-doc.git
   * git://git-beta.freebsd.org/freebsd-ports.git

(note the -base for src)

Wiki was updated accordingly, but really, please, please, please pull
from github.com.

Cheers,
Uli