Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:19:19 -0500
From:      "Terri L Goida" <tlgoida@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   mp3 and FreeBSD

First off, let me just warn you that I haven't got a clue about the ins and
outs of FreeBSD.  (I'm in the process of having a new machine set up - so
I'll learn soon - I promise).

Anyway - my boyfriend is a huge advocate of FreeBSD and uses it on all of
his machines.  I'm interested in purchasing an MP3 Player for him - he is
basically anti-Windows - Is there a compatible model for the FreeBSD
operating system?  What would you recommend?

Thanks so much -

Terri L Goida

Terri L Goida
http://peyton.lookscute.com