Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:41:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <keith@mail.telestream.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dump.

I have 3 FreeBSD servers setup to do remote dumps to a single
centralized tape server with DLT's in it. I'd like to be able to use dump
to do backup of our Linux servers as well but am not sure if it makes a
differnce what OS/file system the tape server is runnning and the file
system of linux. Is it possible to dump the linux servers to a DLT sitting
in a FreeBSD box?

Keith

Keith W.

At the helm <for better or worse>