Date:      Fri, 10 Jul 1998 20:08:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
To:        Simon Mendoza <simon_v_mendoza@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: StarOffice-3_1

You need to install the linux emulation.

Its in the ports collection.  There are two options.  Kernel support for
linux emulation, or lkm support.  If you choose kernel support, you need
to rebuild your kernel. For either one, you need to install the linux libs
from the ports collection.

If you use the linux lkm, you adtivate it /etc/rc.local  "linux = YES"

	-Chris