Date:      Sun, 29 Nov 1998 21:55:55 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
Cc:        Jon Johansen <digitech@mmadb.no>, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Which port to use with isdn card?

Eivind Eklund writes:
>On Sun, Nov 29, 1998 at 04:41:45PM +0100, Jon Johansen wrote:
>> Probing for PnP devices:
>> CSN 1 Vendor ID: CTL00c5 [0xc5008c0e] Serial 0x0d6d8df3 Comp ID: PNPb02f
>> [0x2fb0d041]
>> CSN 2 Vendor ID: ASU1688 [0x88167506] Serial 0x00000044 Comp ID: @@@0000
>> [0x00000000]
>> CSN 2 is disabled. (Dynalink PNP probe)
>
>I don't believe this card is supported.  If you drop by me with the
>card one evening, I'll try to add support for it.  This is likely to
>take between 1/2 and 2 hours (iff it is based on the ISAC/HSCX
>combination).  Contact me off-list for an address (Oslo-area).

There's a comment in the driver to the effect that it may work with the
Asuscom card. The info reproduced above is exactlty what the driver author
lists for his card.

He might have better luck with the newer version (if he could get it :)
since Hellmuth did some work on the PnP support.

The Comp ID looks fubar.

---
Gary Jennejohn
Home - garyj@muc.de