Date:      Sun, 09 Jun 2013 20:17:51 -0000
From:      "Ports-QAT" <qat@redports.org>
To:        dbn@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, decke@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [QAT] r320362: 2x leftovers, 2x ignored: is only for i386, while you are running amd64

Improve 3D acceleration for emulators/i386-wine-devel.

 - Install the dri library drivers that are required by mesaGL
 - Teach binbounce about LIBGL_LIBRARY_PATH
 - Prevent recursive definitions by binbounce
 - Follow the example of mesagl/nvidia-driver wrt library handing
 - Lay initial ground work to handle "old" and "new" xorg

WARNING: there appears to be a problem with FREEBSD32 which prevents
    3D-acceleration support from working, further investigation is required
    HELP WANTED TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

Approved by:	eadler,bdrewery (mentors, implicit)

  Build ID:          20130609174400-31289
  Job owner:         dbn@FreeBSD.org
  Buildtime:         3 hours
  Enddate:           Sun, 09 Jun 2013 20:17:48 GMT

  Revision:          r320362
  Repository:        https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports?view=revision&revision=320362

    Port:            emulators/i386-wine-devel 1.5.31,1

      Buildgroup:     9.1-QAT/amd64
      Buildstatus:   IGNORED: IS ONLY FOR I386, WHILE YOU ARE RUNNING AMD64

      Buildgroup:     9.1-QAT/i386
      Buildstatus:   LEFTOVERS
      Log: https://qat.redports.org//~dbn@FreeBSD.org/20130609174400-31289-149369/i386-wine-1.5.31,1.log

      Buildgroup:     8.3-QAT/amd64
      Buildstatus:   IGNORED: IS ONLY FOR I386, WHILE YOU ARE RUNNING AMD64

      Buildgroup:     8.3-QAT/i386
      Buildstatus:   LEFTOVERS
      Log: https://qat.redports.org//~dbn@FreeBSD.org/20130609174400-31289-149371/i386-wine-1.5.31,1.log

--