Date:      Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:01:52 -0600
From:      tshannon <toddshan@holly.colostate.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Virus after install?

Howdy,

I downloaded FreeBSD ISO from ftp4.freebsd.org.  After performing the
install, and getting FreeBSD to sort of run, I headed back to windows to
do some homework.

While booting, Nortons AntiVirus now reports the BLOODHOUND.MBR virus in
my master boot record.

The only thing I had done since the last boot was install FreeBSD.  So,
obviously, I have removed FreeBSD and got to work on removing the
BLOODHOUND.MBR as well.

#1: Is the Bloodhound.MBR FreeBSD's boot loader, and not a virus?
#2: If it isnt, you need to check your ISO's on the FTP sites...cause
thats where I got.