Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:05:27 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        "support. net" <support@certy.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: .NET and FreeBSD.org

--5vNYLRcllDrimb99

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 11:08:42PM -0700, support. net wrote:
> Hey,

[ -doc moved to BCC, -questions is the appropriate list, I believe]

> Any chances of you'll implementing a version of the .net Framework on
> FreeBSD this might be a winning combination. Since Soon MySQL will
> support Stored procedures and After all the FreeBSD is free. This will
> make it ideal for WServer development. We are looking at developing
> the ultimate ASP.NET , Business solution app. I hope that FreeBSD will
> support .NET by Dec 03.

Are you aware of the lang/cli and lang/mono ports?  Work is progressing
on the .NET front, not just for FreeBSD, but for most Unix-like
operating systems.

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net	roam@FreeBSD.org
This sentence would be seven words long if it were six words shorter.

--5vNYLRcllDrimb99

--5vNYLRcllDrimb99--