Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:59:55 -0700 (MST)
From:      Hartoyo <suntzu@theartofwar.org>
To:        Michael Hartung <hartung@zkom.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HW-RAID1 FreeBSD 4.1

--0-545418881-967247975=:21106

I use Dell PERC/2SC (which I believe is an AMI RAID controller) under
FreeBSD 4.1 without any problem whatsoever.

I use a 2GB SCSI disk as boot disk. The RAID is for data only.

Hope this help...

-- Hartoyo

--0-545418881-967247975=:21106

YW1yMDogPEFNSSBNZWdhUkFJRD4gbWVtIDB4ZjcwMDAwMDAtMHhmNzNmZmZm
ZiBpcnEgMTcgYXQgZGV2aWNlIDEzLjEgb24gcGNpMA0KYW1yMDogZmlybXdh
cmUgMy4xMyBiaW9zIDEuNDMgIDE2TUIgbWVtb3J5DQphbXJkMDogPE1lZ2FS
QUlEIGxvZ2ljYWwgZHJpdmU+IG9uIGFtcjANCmFtcmQwOiA1MTgzNE1CICgx
MDYxNTYwMzIgc2VjdG9ycykgUkFJRCA1IChvcHRpbWFsKQ0K
--0-545418881-967247975=:21106--