Date:      Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:00:33 -0500
From:      Guillermo Garcia-Rojas <garciarojas@gmail.com>
To:        f-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Can't remove empty directory

I suffered the same problem with 2 ports, I couldn't delete them, nor
"make clean". I decide to rename (mv) the port. I build the ports and
when I rebooted the box, when it cames to the part of checking the
filesystem; it automagically fix the corruption. And I deleted the
renamed ports :)

When I tried to delete the ports it says something like:

#foo.bar: bad file descriptor.=20

On 4/12/05, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 05:42:14PM -0500, Guillermo Garcia-Rojas wrote:
> > After moving the directory, the system will prompt for a corruption on
> > the filesystem and a simple fsck, as you say, will fix the problem :)
>=20
> I don't know what you mean by "prompt for a corruption".
>=20
> Kris
>=20
>=20