Date:      Wed, 9 Apr 2003 00:07:42 +0200
From:      Are-Harald Brenne <are-harald.brenne@econ.uib.no>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Where to find documentation on XFree86-modules.

I'm poking around in some XF86Config-files, trying to figure things out. The man pages covers most issues.

But I cannot find documentation on the loadable modules from the "modules"-section. I am looking for a list of all modules and info on what they do and info on available options, if any.

Where should I look?

And...
Are there any differences in what options are available, in any section of XF86Config, between FreeBSD and Linux?

Cheers,
Are-Harald