Date:      Sat, 30 Mar 2002 18:11:58 -1000
From:      "Arthur W. Neilson III" <art@pilikia.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Claus Assmann" <freebsd+stable@esmtp.org>
Subject:   Re: freebsd.org dns

On 3/30/02 at 11:00 AM Claus Assmann wrote:
>On Sat, Mar 30, 2002, Greg White wrote:
>> On Sat Mar 03/30/02, 2002 at 08:06:24AM -1000, Arthur W. Neilson III
>wrote:
>> > What's up with the broken dns for freebsd.org?
>
>The OP has misconfigured his machine. It assumes that this is a
>relaying attempt. Hence the error message (with an explanation).
>
>The OP should read the sendmail FAQ.

Sorry guys, the relaying denied was because my relay-domains file
was *empty*.  I must have somehow hosed it inadvertently, sendmail
had been running great on my system for a very long time so I didn't
think to look in my config files right off.  My apologies for the wasted
bandwidth.

--
    __
   /  )    _/_  It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data.