Date:      Sat, 25 Oct 1997 20:34:27 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Paul Dekkers <paul@gromit.eu.org>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: still terminal problems...

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, Doug White wrote:

| On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, Paul Dekkers wrote:
|
| > I still have the terminal problems (double enters when pressing the
| > enter button once), even after replacing the telnetd with
| > your version... By another way, the telnet-daemon you gave me was exactly
| > the same size as mine...
| > Do you know anything else to try?
|
| See if you can setup rlogin or ssh.

Well... there must be something else - or not?
Under dos it's always a little more difficult I think, and rlogin isn't
that safe...

Another thing: I discovered that I don't have double-enters under sh, but
I have them again when I start talk or pine under such an enviroment... I
use tcsh or bash, so I have those enters in any case...
A little strange, isn't it?

Paul