Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:04:12 -0700
From:      Mark Nagel <Mark_Nagel@Trimble.COM>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   adding some cad SW to the packages list...

http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemy0.7.html

Delivery Platforms

The Ptolemy group builds and tests binaries for SunOS4.1.3, Solaris2.5.1
and HPUX10.20. We will also provide binaries created by offsite users
for other platforms. These binaries will probably include Linux,
HPUX9.x, Solaris2.4 and
DEC Alpha. See ftp://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/pub/ptolemy/contrib

I think that adding the discrete time system simulator: Ptolemy0.7 and
Tycho
would be a very attractive and beneficial addition to your list of
ported CAD tools - and a real value.

Could you please look into doing this?

Thanks a lot!

Mark