Date:      23 Jan 2001 13:13:52 MST
From:      Kulanak Koyanakkul <kulanak@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DNS with NT

Dear sir,
       I have 2 server to make DNS. One is FreeBSD4.0 operating system.
Another is WindowsNT4.0 operating system.       =

I set up FreeBSD4.0 as Primary DNS. And I try to set up windowsNT server =
to be
secondary DNS of FreeBSD.					 =

But it can't work!  Windows NT secondary DNS can't see FreeBSD primary DN=
S. I
try to set this NT server to be secondary
DNS of another NT primary DNS and it can work! How should I do? I must in=
stall
other file or service in FreeBSD or NT,mustn't I? =

If you have solution tell me ,please.
best regards,
Kulanak