Date:      Sun, 9 Mar 2014 09:25:26 +0800
From:      Erich Dollansky <erichsfreebsdlist@alogt.com>
To:        Freezone Herald <freezoneherald.com@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Question ?

Hi,

as all got said, I would just like to add my personal experience.

The handbook and Warren's site are really the best current sources.
There were books around but they are not needed anymore since the
handbook advanced that much.

If you come from some other operating system, you might get confused by
the handbook. While others try to make things complicated, FreeBSD
tries to make things simple. If the handbook describes something you
believe that it cannot be as it is so simple, simply believe the
handbook. It is that simple.

For the rest, just ask here.

Erich