Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 18:39:43 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        "G. Adam Stanislav" <zen@buddhist.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Applications

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999, G. Adam Stanislav wrote:

# I have since made two or three submissions to the ports collection. I
# received an automated reply with a number assigned to them. That was last I
# heard of them (this was about a month ago). The idea behind one of these
# port submissions was that it was a library needed to a number of i18n tools
# I have developed since. These tools all need the library. But I cannot
# release them to the ports collection (although I find it silly to call them
# "ports" since I developed them on and for FreeBSD), I cannot release them
# because the library is still not in the ports collection, and they need the
# library.

I just committed both of them, so there's no longer a need to hold
off on send-pr'ing the others.  I had to make minor mods to both of
the ports before I committed them.  Please take a look and if you
have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

-steve