Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 20:02:30 -0600
From:      Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@icsmx.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBsd and ISPs

Hello all.
I'm in the process of learning more about FreeBSD. To be honest I have
spend hard times (I'm sorry I came from MS world). FreeBSD works and
installed without problems, things is that I still need to get used to work
with it.
Anyway, I finally could instalL QPOPER (from the PORTS area) but works VERY
SLOW.
My testing and learning machine is a PII 350Mhz 128RAM 1 Hd 8GB, I'm
running only apache,mysql and smtp (learning how to configure all) under
FreeBSD 3.2
Since it is my testing machine it doesn't matter if QPOPPER is slow but
this sure couldn't be a production machine for an ISP business.
How can I do that QPOPPER runs faster?

Thanks in advance.

JB