Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:22:13 +1000
From:      Timothy Opie <timopie@dodo.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Endnote?

Is there a bibliographic tool for FreeBSD that is highly compatiable with Endnote?
For my own papers I am quite happy with Bibtex, but I have to set up a large catalogue for the University library, which requires it being in Endnote 6 format. So it is either a case of use their computers, or find a solution for my FreeBSD Box, which I would much prefer.

Cheers,
Tim
  / Need to deal with core dumps?  cat *.core > /dev/dsp  \
 /  Timothy Opie  timopie@fastmail.fm                     /
/               http://www.granularsynthesis.live.com.au /
\___Then later you can granulate them!!! ;)_____________/