Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 1999 10:37:37 -0800
From:      Mark Jaffe <mjaffe@rsv.ricoh.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Packaging questions...

Is anyone else creating packages? We are trying to package our product built
on 2.2.8 into a /stand/sysindstall-compatible package. It appears there is a
limitation on how many dependencies may be entered for a module. If I have
more than about 10, the installer barfs and shows garbage in the list of
available modules. Or maybe the INDEX file is not being created properly. The
man pages are inadequate in fully explaining how to create the release INDEX.

Mark