Date:      Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:56:29 CEST
From:      "Reinoud Koornstra" <gichin@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   motif

Hi All,

I am trying to compile a program, but i am not sure about the motive dirs.
Here is what the help sayss about compiling:

The paths to X11 and Motif libraries and include files should be correct.
For example, for SUN, check that in the variable VIBFLAG

-R/usr/openwin/lib -R/opt/SUNWmotif/lib
-L/usr/openwin/lib -L/opt/SUNWmotif/lib

are valid paths to X11 and Motif libraries, while

-I/usr/openwin/include -I/opt/SUNWmotif/include

are valid paths to X11 and Motif include files. If on your computer the
libraries and include files are located elsewhere, edit the variable
VIBFLAG
in viball.xxx file. DO NOT break the line of the make command.

Can someone plz tell em the apropriate dir which i should include?
Bye,

Reinoud.