Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:49:11 -0300
From:      Fernando Schapachnik <fernando@mecon.gov.ar>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Routing and Zebra

Hi,
	First of all, forgive me if my question is off-topic. I could have
tried -questions but was afraid that is was kind of very specific.

	To the point: Two machines running 4.7, A and B, connected to the same
switch. Both running zebra. When A is turned off, B receives A's traffic
(which is normal as the switch needs to flood packets after a while):

TCPdump on B:

Source MAC: a router's MAC (on the same LAN)
Dest. MAC: A's MAC
Source IP: someplace in the net
Dest. IP: A's IP

	To my surprise B tries to forwards the packet to A, which AFAIK
shouldn't because it doesn't have the right destination MAC. Of course there is
no VRRP or anything else.

	Is this a known behavior? Would it be Zebra?

	Thanks in advance for any help!

Fernando.