Date:      Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:04:07 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        dowland@hfx.eastlink.ca
Cc:        Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: tripwire-1.3.1

I tried to recreate your problem on one of my 4.3-RELEASE systems.  It
installed cleanly.  Are you running a recent 4.3-STABLE?  When was it
CVSupped?

Regards,                         Phone:  (250)387-8437
Cy Schubert                        Fax:  (250)387-5766
Team Leader, Sun/Alpha Team   Internet:  Cy.Schubert@osg.gov.bc.ca
Open Systems Group, ITSD
Ministry of Management Services
Province of BC