Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 1999 11:02:55 -0800
From:      Darren Foo <dfoo@webct.com>
To:        "'freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Jailing BIND, named-xfer problems

	I recently upgraded and chrooted bind. Unfortunately, my secondary DNS
server won't update from my primary because it can't run named-xfer. It
either gives me a "permission denied" or "can't find file" error
message. I've tried changing the options named-xfer in named.conf but it
still doesn't work. I compiled bind with static libraries and changed
the permissions and ownership on named-xfer to no avail.

--
Darren Foo