Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:26:43 -0800
From:      "Ahmad Arafat Abdullah" <trunasuci@mail.com>
To:        "Mike Jeays" <mj001@rogers.com>, "Jerry McAllister" <jerrymc@msu.edu>
Cc:        Stanley Wright <linuxrule@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Booting FreeBSD from floppy or CD

yerps..
I've tried Freesbie and also NetBSD live cd.. it rocks!..

or maybe u can try normal installation without bootloader writing to /mbr..=
 maybe
u can use GRUB on floppy or any other bootloader like SBM (SmartBootmanager=
) on floppy and
point it to your FreeBSD slice..

gud luck!

p/s: pls correct me if I'm wrong